Thursday, November 6, 2008

My work/ My Portfolio/My college work







My self created Butterfly image..













Some Line work to present some CARD




























SPRING Season card


I made it from scratch. Its Piston and Leopard











is my creation in image























I made it from scratch to present SECURITY SYSTEM
I made it from scratch to present PENCIL ART























It was black & White image. I COLORIZE it



















BUTTONS



I made it from scratch to present MUSIC instrument


I made it from scratch. JEWELLERY












I made only EYE EFFECT to present INNOVATIVE EYE









Water Drop



















I have COLORIZE it














Multi Color Wallpaper



















I made it from scratch its my LINE WORK













I just give it Effect of BURNING FACE otherwise it was not as much horrible :D















I made it effect using Photoshop techniques.





















3D image effect














No comments: