Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Me

Waqas Akhtar
Cell: 03014310795
Email: waqas.webdesigner@gmail.com
To,

The Recruiter,


Subject: Application for the job of Web/Graphic Designer


Sir/Madam,



I am interested in exploring my career opportunities in the field of Graphic Designing, so I would like to take an opportunity to submit my candidature for a Web/Graphic Designer Vacancy in your esteemed organization with a request for your kind perusal.
I have obtained my Post Graduate Diploma in Graphic Designing from EDGE Systems International.

I hope my qualification and skills, described in my resume will suggest how I might be capable of serving your organization. I am hoping for a positive consideration.
Awaiting your early & productive reply.





Thanks & Regards
Waqas Akhtar









Objective:To work in any cadre of management to take an upper level with a close liaison to public and committed to meet challenges.

Professional Qualification:
§ BSCS (2008)
§ PGD (Post Graduation in Graphic Designing)
EDGE Systems International (2008)

Designing Skills:
· GRAPHICS AND ANIMATION : Adobe PhotoshopCS3, Macromedia FlashCS3, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Image ready, Corel DrawX4

· WEB DESIGNING : HTML, CSS, Macromedia Dreamweaver, JavaScript basic knowledge

Personal Information:
· Father’s Name: Muhammad Akhtar
· Religion: Islam
· Marital Status: Single
· Cell: 0301 4310795

References:All the work related to designing available on request

No comments: